First of all I want to say a huge thank you to the people who picked up The Sea between during this first week. It really means a lot to me that people are taking a chance on this game. Also, a big thank you to everybody who has been sharing with their friends to let them know that this game exists and the people at the CBC for interviewing me and letting me spread the word.
I don’t have a lot changes to roll out at this point, but there was one game breaking bug that was found and there was an issue for people with Red/Green colorblindness. For more information, check out the list below:
- Fixed game breaking bug in Limawa Forest that caused the player to get stuck in a forest tile if they tried to back track at a certain point.
- Fixed colours of transportation portals for a puzzle in Majoha Temple to make it easier to see for people with either red/green or monochromatic color blindness.
- Fixed save access at the beginning of the game to make it consistent with how saving is treated throughout the rest of the game.
- Fixed issue with light source in Old Artoria that would trigger an issue depending on the order in which you accesses certain sets of stairs to the lower levels.
- Fixed a moving book that shouldn’t be moving once the NPC stops looking after a certain part of the game.
- Fixed text for a chest in Limawa Forest to show the user the correct item that they picked up.
- Added the ability to scroll the opening text crawl faster.
- Fixed item description that had an extra word inserted.