Well, the time is almost upon us! Only three more days until the release of The Sea Between!
In the meantime, I should let you know a couple important things, in case you’d like to pick up a copy of the game.
The game will be released on November 13, 2018 through Steam and Itch and it will be available for download on both PC and Mac. The game takes around 5-8 hours to complete and will retail for $4.99. Here are the appropriate links:
Now onto the changelog and what has been updated in this latest version:
- Some punctuation and grammar was changed.
- Lowered save file number to 16.
- Updated placement of some enemies in battle.
- Updated some item descriptions.
- Updated some mapping that didn’t look right.
- Removed more name plates for characters that don’t play an integral part in the story.
- Updated credits.
- Updated one tertiary character’s name.