It’s been a while, but I’m back with another new beta version. This time I’ve updated RPG Maker MV to 1.6.1 and added a new lighting plugin. I feel very good about this version of the game. The story flows well and the fights are a little challenging, but not impossible. I think once I get some feedback from some play testers I’ll start finalizing everything to get ready and officially release the game. It’s a little exciting and a little scary, but it feels good to finally see an end to this project.
Here’s the new changelog:
- Updated RPG Maker MV to 1.6.1.
- Added new lighting plugin by Khas.
- Increased speed for text.
- Updated regions on world map to account for lighting changes.
- Set up lighting for all interior maps.
- Set up battle lighting for dark areas.
- Change Inn/Sleep music to Aaron Krogh’s Inn music.
- Update name changes of certain characters.
- Added some missing sound effects to events.